Saturday, June 13, 2009

Incase you hadn't noticed, my computer has died

So I've been borrowing friends' computers for the last little while and I haven't had an opportunity to update anything until now. Even still, this update will be brief.

What's new, you ask? Welp, Andy is coming to visit in a few days. Since my last post, it's been almost a month. I have been maintaining my tan that I got from the Greek sun. The Villanova crowd (Leanne, Allison, Taylor and Nicole) have since left. We've been having beautiful weather for the most part.

I finished my last exams. They all went swimmingly. In total, I mustered out two 30s, a 28, a 25 and a 24. Nothing that would translate to below a B in US standards.

I've gotten even more attached to the friends I've made here, making it even more difficult when they leave, which has started to happen. I've had tons of food and wine and been enjoying life like there is not tomorrow, etc, etc,etc.

Tonight, I plan on going to the piazza after a digestivone and tomorrow, maybe to Cattolica for the aquarium. Monday I need to get something signed and then waste away the day until Tuesday when I'm off to Rome to meet Andy and then to Naples and back to Urbino. I really don't want this to end and I really hope that I am strong enough to maintain this feeling against all of realwordness at home.

I wish I had more time and things to talk about. I've been having a good time still and I can't wait to see everyone, but I realllly don't want to leave these people who I've been with and grown so incredibly close with over the past few months. No saying when I'll write again so until then,
Yours,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment